Sunday, April 27, 2008

On Top of the End

Almost done. Last Tuesday night I never went to bed. It was weird. Wednesday then, I turned in a 74 page unit plan covering Macbeth. What a night. I remember calling for owls at 2:30 AM outside in my backyard. I remember eating toast with grape jelly at 3:15 am. I remember printing a final sheet at 6:37 am, just in time to jump in the shower and go to work. In the shower I remember trying to wipe off the tiles while the shower was still on.

Anyway Wednesday went to work, my poetry reading was that afternoon then I went home- I crashed and slept very hard.

So, just now, I finished a draft of my final paper for my Irish Lit. class - which, interestingly ended the Tuesday of my all nighter. An Irish class wrapping up over a couple of Newcastle Brown Ales and the eating of calzones in an Italian restaurant.

I may have some revisions to make, but aside from that all I have left for this semester is a final this Tuesday afternoon.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Crazy.

Good luck...and enjoy a well deserved respite.

C.F. Bear said...

It's all down hill from here brother. Well that is until RUSH / BUYBACK is over! Relax and have a Red Stripe for me. Why Red Stripe? I have to say because it is my new favorite beer. I can drink those bastards like they were water. "You are beautiful man!"

Dan said...

Wow - great job; though Newcastle Brown Ale after you wrap up your Irish Lit class is a bit of a slap in the face to the ol' homeland, is it not?

I remember me own allnighter. 2004(?) I think. I actually went into work the next day. It was a hard day.