Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You Didn't Know - that he worked on the weekends -AS LOVERBOY!!


This picture and the previous "Orange Glow" picture were captured on what is now my last visit to the ole ranch this last summer. This image of "Loverboy" was snapped during the construction of a "Patio Recreation Unit."
Today is Veteran's Day. I am drinking coffee, listening to a cranked up "Morrison Hotel"-
A deer passed onto the hill to the west and is looking my way. Soon I will venture outside to find and hug my own peace frog. The deer moved on, out of sight. And so are The Doors. Land Ho!!



6 comments:

C.F. Bear said...

The recreational unit is not far from the hot tub. Thanks for that help! I recently bought a red headband at Scheel's. It keeps the sweat from pouring into my eyes.

Dan said...

Wow - I can only hope I am treated to this variety of attire in a couple a weeks, here.

Pat said...

He's starting to transform into a backup dancer from the early 80's. Possibly part of the Miami Sound Machine.

C.F. Bear said...

Try Miami Vice young sir.

C.F. Bear said...

Should I try the headband while wearing the orange shirt and sitting in the hot tub?

C.F. Bear said...

wait until you see the monster bass I caught two blocks from my new house. Pat has a ton of photos from his visit.